Jonah had his first few days of formula... well not all formula. We've been mixing breastmilk and formula at daycare only. I just can't seem to keep up with him with just breastmilk. The nice thing, and maybe this has nothing to do with it... but he has slept almost all the way through the night. Which does wonders for my sleep, but not for my milk supply. At this point, I'd almost go for the milk than the sleep. Not the end of the world I know, but not what we (I) had planned on. Enjoy the picture of my baby sleeping in his crib...what a big boy!
by the way, the doc said he was 13.5 pounds last Sunday. He is getting big! His next check up is on Dec 2. Not that far away anymore. It will be interesting to see how long he is.
1 comment:
A little angel! With his arms up,he is growing! I'm glad he is sleeping better!
Post a Comment