background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Sunday, March 7, 2010

weekend fun



We went back home to Grandma & Grandpa Petersen's on Friday night. We surprised Grandma for supper and spending the night. (I guess mom called her in the afternoon to let her know we'd be coming.) I was super sleepy and slept all the way from daycare home and then all the way to Gma & Gpa's. A good 3 hr nap never hurt anyone, right?
When I woke up I was all smiles. Gma loved that. I played with Uncle Brandon, Grandma, & Grandpa while they made supper and I ate my sweet potatoes. YUM! It was getting "late" by my routine, but I was a trooper and I had taken such a long nap. So I hung out a little longer and tried to grab everything on mommy's plate when she finally got to eat.

I took a bath with mom in Gma's big whirlpool tub. She was wearing a funny thing called a swim suit. I guess I have some that are pretty snazy. Blue with fishies on them... I can't wait to wear them soon. It was lots of fun to be in that much water. I heard Mom and Gma talking about how this is my trial run for our family trip to Dubuque in a few weekends. I also slept in my Gma's playpen, after I had my tummy full though. The mesh on the sides was cool too feel while I went to sleep.

On Saturday I went to see Great Grandma & Grandpa Meyer and then to Gma & Gpa's house for lunch and fun with Paige. We went around to deliver Chuckwagon tapes and I took a great nap. We stopped by to visit Jon & Tiffany and then Aunt Jill & family. I met my younger cousin Maddox a little more formally than last time. He was so sleepy last time, this time he was super cranky and I wanted to touch him, but no one would let me. They kept saying things like "be nice." I'm a pretty nice guy I think, why did they have to keep reminding me?

We finally came home around supper time and I got to sleep in my own bed, which was AWESOME! I like sleeping in my own bed and so do mom and dad.

Well, talk to you all later!

JONAH

1 comment:

The Schilling's said...

My goodness!! He is getting so big! I think it's been Christmas since we've seen you guys. Can you believe that he's over six months already??