background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6 Visit- All good!

I had my "20 min" appointment today. I didn't have any questions and he didn't really have any major info for me. I was weighed, pushed around on, and we listened to the heartbeat. He didn't give me a heartrate this time, but both Dr. Hintz and the nurse said that it sounded great.

Our next appointment is on March 25 in the afternoon. We will have another ultrasound then and get to find out what we are having (if we look). Josh doesn't want to know and I won't be able to keep it a secret if I know. :-)

I'm beginning to "look" pregnant. My belly is growing and my clothes are not fitting, I have to go shopping again. I'm looking for skirts and shorts now. Praying for warmer weather and relaxed clothing. :-)

I've felt the baby move a lot lately. It has been pretty fun, I just wish Josh could feel it too. There were some good kicks/punches/? last Thurs night.

Hope this finds you well and happy. YEAH for spring!!

Kim
Josh + one

No comments: