background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

5 days left?

Well, we have made it to Wednesday before the due date and we are still kicking inside mom. :-)
(Much to many disappointed family members.)

I haven't been doing a lot of moving around in momma's tummy, just some here and there. It's a cramped place these days. I like to keep her up at night, squishing her bladder, foot in ribs, and laying on her nerve. It keeps daddy up and nervous too. He is always asking mommy if she is okay and/or if we need to go anywhere. :-) Mom says he needs to relax and get some sleep! At least one of them should get some sleep.
Mom sleeps in, after daddy leaves for the field for a few more hours. Seems she gets the best sleep then.
We're still working on the bathroom, mostly done, just working on the floor and toilet. Dad doesn't have much time (energy) these days with being in the field from 6am-3/4pm. I'm not worried.
Well, I'd better get going. Mom is doing lesson planning for when she is gone from school and dad is still out and about in the field. I'll keep hanging out and I'm sure they'll let you all know when I finally arrive!

Love,
Baby Meyer

No comments: