background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time will tell....

I had my latest appointment today. He didn't check me today (sad I know) and so I don't know a whole lot more than before. :-) My blood pressure was good 98/72. He didn't tell me the heart rate either.
I've been having braxton-hicks contractions. They aren't real contractions, just practice ones... they are very random and don't last very long, like 5 seconds. Most of them have been in my upper thighs, but today I had a few in my lower abs. Lots of pressure and movement, but nothing to head North for.

So pray for what you like, I know my Aunt Elaine would really like a prayer for a date/time later than Saturday after the shower. (starts at 2pm) :-)

Have a good one!
Kim and baby!

1 comment:

The Schilling's said...

I hope, hope, hope the little one makes its appearance on August 3rd. And I PRAY that everything goes okay!! :) I will be looking forward to meeting him/her soon!