background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Differences

Many people have been asking me lately if this pregnancy is different than the last one. So I thought I'd document all the "differences."

This time:
- not gaining as much as fast (17 wks only 3 1/2 1bs)
- had morning sickness until lunch everyday from wk 6-14
- this one took a lot longer to conceive. Jonah was pretty instant, this time it was 4 months
- new maternity clothes- I'm outside a lot more than with my first pregnancy- when teaching 4th grade I was in the building all day so I wore skirts 4 out of 5 days a week. Now I have to buy pants as I am never in the same building for the whole day and some days many.
-break outs regardless of what I do. I've tried changing cleansers, times of day I clean my face, etc. however regardless I've resorted to just eye makeup as if I wear a "full face" I regret it the next day as I have at least 2 more pimples to worry about getting rid of.


That's all I can think of for now, until later. :-)

No comments: