background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week 18

How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain: total so far 3 1/2 lbs, although my appetite has increased.
Maternity clothes: yes, tops and bottoms
Sleep: tossing and turning, getting up to pee at least twice... being awake for a minimum of 45 min at a time. I've had a pretty bad cold this week so I've been up a lot coughing and blowing my nose... not an enjoyable moment for anyone in the room.
Best moment this week: Jonah had a full day of "dry" this week, hasn't had a completely dry day since, but still doing decently well.
Food cravings: no real cravings this week
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl) (kris b at school started a rumor that I was having triplets!)
Labor signs: none yet
What I miss: a full nights sleep
What I am looking forward to: getting over this cold, blah
Milestones: baby is the size of a bell pepper (5 1/2 inches) (babycenter page) 
Next Appt: February 9 for the ultrasound. (4:30pm)

No comments: