background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Monday, February 20, 2012

23 Weeks- 17 to go!

How far along:  23 weeks
Total weight gain: last Wednesday I was up 6lbs so that makes me 9.5 total so far. :-) It sure seems like a lot more though. 
Maternity clothes: oh yeah!
Sleep:tossing and turning a lot, waking up really sore all over, I'm wiped at 9pm every night. 
Best moment this week: the kicks and movement & Jonah finally getting into the pool this last weekend.
Food cravings: pizza and orange pop? who knows why
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)- I'm really thinking girl now. 
Labor signs: none yet
What I miss: my old clothes, not worrying about what I'm eating, and mobility/flexibility. 
What I am looking forward to: ??
Milestones: 11 inches long- about 1lb., size of a mango, Baby Center Page
Next Appt: March 16, 3pm, sugar test in April. 


Ultrasound Pics and Vids posted below (2-15-12) 








No comments: