Total weight gain: up to 21 total so far (as of May 11).
Maternity clothes: oh yeah! Skirts are starting to be more comfy than pants.
Sleep: Sleep is getting more and more uncomfortable. I'm still very tired all the time. Baby is starting to "find a nerve" to lay on when I lay down, takes awhile to find a position that my legs don't get all tingly in.
Best moment this week: Being apart of the District Track meet here in VS and following my GC girls.
Food cravings: chocolate milk :-)
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)
Labor signs: none
Movement: lots of movement all the time, mostly on the R side, someone is wishing he/she had more room.
What I miss: being able to cross my legs at my desk or when I'm sitting. :-) (the small things)
What I am looking forward to: the weeks ahead to spend with Jonah
Milestones: 18 inches long- about 5 1/4lbs honeydew melon, Baby Center Page Reportedly getting plump.
Next Appt: May 29 at 11:40am - After the next appt. they go to every week.
Heart Rate: 32 Weeks- 138, 34 Weeks- 128
My BP was pretty typical this time again. 114/70. :-)
Compared to Last Pregnancy?
Last time I looked like this: (35 weeks)
This time I look like this: (35 weeks) I Purposely wore the same shirt...
**Reminder that these are taken at 2 different angles and distances from the camera.**
I've gained less weight at this point than with Jonah, it sure doesn't look it though. I'm much rounder this time (I think).


No comments:
Post a Comment