How far along: 34 weeks
Total weight gain: up to 19 total so far (as of April 9)- he didn't tell me what I gained last time.
Maternity clothes: oh yeah! Skirts are starting to be more comfy than pants.
Sleep: I'm way more tired during the day now than I was before. I've had to get up a few more times to pee or roll over. Sleep is getting more and more uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: spending time with GC friends at the Hershey's Meet and getting to see Jonah have a great time as well. He's so proud of his participation ribbon. (see below).
Food cravings: chocolate milk :-)
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)
Labor signs: child is getting "Low" have that "full" feeling the last few days in my lower abs.
Movement: lots of movement all the time
What I miss: being able to cross my legs at my desk or when I'm sitting. :-) (the small things)
What I am looking forward to: the weeks ahead to spend with Jonah
Milestones: 18 inches long- about 4 3/4lbs large cantaloupe, Baby Center Page Reportedly getting plump.
Next Appt: May 11 at 3:30pm - we are to every 2wk appts now. :-)
Heart rate: 1st time in 32 weeks he shared the HR- 138.... go ahead and start guessing. :-)
Jonah Update:
He
always has something new to share, something funny to say, or something
crazy to do. He's still very obsessed with horses, Chuckwagon Racing,
and just being outside to play.
He likes to run. He got to run at the Grundy Center Hershey's Track and Field Day on May 6. He got a ribbon for his efforts and is totally infatuated with it.
He knows his manners, says please and thank you. Sometimes he needs a prompt, but he's starting to just say it, which makes me proud. :-)
He loves to read, he even got Papa P to read to him at Easter.
He can count from 1-10, starting to get some teens.
Colors are still harder than I like, but he's at least not saying everything is "blue."
He's got most of his letters down, but not when they are "out of order." He likes to watch Super Why on PBS and play the app on his iPad. He can usually pick out the right letter which shows promise.
Since he's a late summer birthday boy we've decided to do 3 years of PK. This next fall he'll do the 3yr old program at TLC here in town (two afternoons a week) and then next year he can do the 3s and 4s at Tiny Vikes at the Elementary in town. When he's 5 he can do 4s and AK (Alternative Kindergarten) which gets them involved into Kindergarten specials, but not main level Kindergarten academics. We'll see where time takes us, maybe he won't have to do 3 years, maybe he'll blow us out of the water and be "ready" at 5 to do K.
He loves to play with friends, especially Graham, our neighbor's grandson. They love to play ball, swing, and just run around and pester Jewel.
As I write this, he's out on the deck with his horses and "guys" (cowboys) on the small table out there.
I'm sure he'll be rubbing his eyes and sneezing like crazy tonight and tomorrow. We've seemed to kick the coughing gunk with some meds from Dr. Maggie, but those allergy symptoms are always around.
He's excited for the baby to come. Says he's willing to share everything, but we'll see. :-D
Until next time......



No comments:
Post a Comment