How far along: 33 weeks
Total weight gain: up to 19 total so far (as of April 9)- he didn't tell me what I gained this time.
Maternity clothes: oh yeah! Skirts are starting to be more comfy than pants, child the last few days seems to be "low" as it is more comfy to sit than move around.
Sleep: I'm way more tired during the day now than I was before. I had a relaxing day on Sunday, but was still very tired on Monday AM. Child is starting to rest on nerves, making it feel like my R leg is going asleep when I'm not in any position for it to do that.
Best moment this week: hanging with Jonah, cuddling for a nap, knowing full well we won't get that 1:1 time as much in the future.
Food cravings: ??
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)- I took several "wives tale" tests online and they came back inconclusive. Some said girl, some said boy. :-)
Labor signs: child is getting "Low" have that "full" feeling the last few days in my lower abs.
Movement: pretty much a dance party every day of the week all day long. :-D
What I miss: being able to roll over in bed without sitting up, days without heartburn, and being able to get up from the couch without "effort."
What I am looking forward to: the weeks ahead to spend with Jonah
Milestones: 17 inches long- about 4lbs. pineapple size, Baby Center Page
Next Appt: May 11 at 2:30pm - we are to every 2wk appts now. :-)
Heart rate: 1st time in 32 weeks he shared the HR- 138.... go ahead and start guessing. :-)
1 comment:
I didn't get to talk to you much but you look great! Getting SO close! It will be all worth it! Hoping for a girl for you as well!
Post a Comment