background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Monday, April 9, 2012

30 Weeks!

Easter Weekend, down to single digit weeks left! and a Gluclose test.

How far along:  30 weeks
Total weight gain: up to 15 total so far (as of March 16)
Maternity clothes: oh yeah!- had to find more pants with the "seasonal" weather that is back.
Sleep: I'm having to get up more to pee and staying in one position isn't working out anymore. My hips are starting to shift and I pop and crack when I get up in the AM.
Best moment this week: decorating eggs with Jonah
Food cravings: jelly beans :-) It's Easter...
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)- I'm really thinking girl now. 
Labor signs: none yet
Movement: varying amounts of movement each day, but always big movements
What I miss: being able to roll over in bed
What I am looking forward to:passing my Gluclose test
Milestones: 16  inches long- about 3lbs., size of a head of cabbage, Baby Center Page
Next Appt: April 9 for my sugar test and appt. (the Monday after Easter.... guess I won't be eating a lot of candy over Easter. :-/)

No comments: