I had my gluclose test today. All went according to plan on my end. I drank the gloop at 8:55am and the technician took my blood at 10:10am... supposed to be in an hour, hope they don't make me redo it.
How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain: up to 19 total so far (as of April 9)
Maternity clothes: oh yeah!
Sleep: I'm having to get up more to pee and staying in one position isn't working out anymore. My hips are starting to shift and I pop and crack when I get up in the AM.
Best moment this week: the family walk in the pasture and egg hunt
Food cravings: sweets
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)- I took several "wives tale" tests online and they came back inconclusive. Some said girl, some said boy. :-)
Labor signs: none yet
Movement: varying amounts of movement each day, but always big movements
What I miss: being able to roll over in bed
What I am looking forward to: the weeks ahead to spend with Jonah
Milestones: 16+ inches long- about 3.3lbs., size of 4 naval oranges, Baby Center Page
Next Appt: April 23 at 2:20pm - we are to every 2wk appts now. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment