Josh & Kim +2
background
Meyer Family
Winter 2014
Friday, October 11, 2013
Favorites from the Summer 2013
Jonah's Birthday present
Hattie and Daddy at 4th of July Parade
A dip in the pool, so fun!
Hattie and Daddy at her 1st Bday party.
I want to build a chuckwagon!
Derby Day, racing in the living room.
Hattie and Grandma Meyer at the Benefit Race of 2013
Being Goofy at G &G Petersen's
Our first bike ride out on the road. Had to have shoes and a helmet. This is what he came up with.
Mommy's birthday, Hattie's diagnosis day.
I love Papa, I love Horses.
Can't tell, but I was a VERY sick little girl here. Just had a bought of indesseption about 15 min ago.
Good Morning from the Meyer Kids
I'm gonna be a jockey... or ride like my brother.
1st Time Pigtails
Time for Tubes and Tear duct probing.
Fun at the zoo
Giraffes!!!
Sweet brother letting her have a ride too.
Movie night in the basement.
CHEESE!
1st Day of Tiny Vikes
Chalk fun in the yard, LOVE those eyes.
Fun at the Bremer Co Fair
Chuckwagon Cake for Golden Birthday!
Tuckered Out
Riding like the tv
SO EXCITED!
Precious....
Daddy Daycare goes golfing.
Like my hat?
I love this little nook in the doorway.
Riding with Mr. Frazier
I ate some of Jonah's cake :-)
HORSES!!!! At the Benton Co. Fair
Cowboy Jonah
LOL ... I LOVE THIS!!
Frogs for his birthday... "mom's" new pet.
His FAVORITE BDay gift, came early and when he was home.
1st Day of PK :-) Getting SO big!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment