So, it was another short and sweet appointment. I went in and waiting for about 10 min, got weighed (I've only gained 18 lbs)- thus far- and then waited some more for the doctor.
My vitals- 102/60, gained 18 lbs thus far, and he didn't tell me my measurement.
Baby- 140 hr and not much else. :-)
He was in the room for less than 5 minutes, I didn't have any questions and he didn't have a whole lot to share. Oh well...
Next month I have my gluclose test, I will have to fast from Midnight on and then be at the lab by 9:00 and have my appointment at 9:30 with Dr. Hintz and then back to the lab again to get my blood drawn. I have to admit I'm semi nervous about the diabetes thing, so many people in my family have it or had it when they were pregnant. It could be a long 3 months to go if that happens.
The baby is kicking quite a bit these days, the girls on the track team still haven't felt it kick. They are pretty bummed, I guess it just isn't a kicker at track time. Maybe tonight, I should be sittting more at the meet in Charles City.
I was able to find some cool clothing for summer months at Target yesterday. I also added a few more things to my registry. I noticed yesterday that most of the things on my registry are "online only" I'll look into that and get some things changed or actually take some time at the store and scan in things. :-)
THE REGISTRY THAT HAS THE BREAST PUMP IS THE CORRECT REGISTRY!!!! The other one is a mess up and I can't seem to get rid of it.
If you want to find out more about "baby" at this stage visit this site:
http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/26-weeks-pregnant.html
Next Monday (4/27/09) I'll be 26 wks. So you can track it accordingly.
Have a good week and enjoy the weather!
Kim +1
and Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment