background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Boy or Girl?? (wives tales)

So we took the luxury of taking some "wives tales" quizes tonight... the first one it was 47% Girl, 53% boy... Josh took it again, thinking my answers weren't good enough or truthful and he got 53% girl and 47% boy.
We took 2 more and came up with some pretty similar or dead even results. It was interesting to see what some of those old wives tales are. I carry low and the baby kicks to the Left so it is a boy... I have acne and have gained weight in my hips so it's a girl. The one I liked the most was the "mother's intuition" tale.... mothers who have had no previous knowledge of their child's gender before birth guessed 71% of the time correctly. So, IT'S A GIRL!! :-)

One other thing was that if the maternal grandmother has gray hair it is a boy, BUT
if the maternal grandmother DOES NOT have gray hair - natural OR DYED... it is a GIRL! Sorry ma, your secret is out! :-) You look great!

I got a lot of clothes today at some garage sales. I mainly got yellows, greens, and oranges... but I did get at least one blue outfit and a few pink ones too. :-) There were SO many cute baby girl clothes on the garage sales, but of course, we have no idea what we are having. Josh even admitted today that they were pretty cute and he wished we could get some of them. :-)
(she is going to be SO spoiled)

So, believe what you want.... it's all up in the air!

Kim and Josh
+1 (B or G)

No comments: