background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Monday, April 20, 2009

Holy Heartburn!!

For never, ever having heartburn in my life up until pregnancy it feels like the good Lord is making up for the past 25 years of my life. :-P

It varies with foods and drinks on a daily basis and never seems to be cured by the same thing twice. I've not gotten a lot of sleep the last few times it has attacked at night, especially last night when it didn't hit me until 9:30ish. Every hour I was up drinking more water, trying to get comfy in a sit up position, or peeing b/c of all the water I drank! I'm pooped today!

I've tried watching what I eat (but it changes daily), drinking more water on a consistent basis (I'm up to 2-3 liters a day now), and milk... the water trick has been the most helpful, but not today. I finally went to buy some Tums. Hopefully they'll take the edge off.

If you have any suggestions for me please leave a comment on this page or if it doesn't work... shoot me an email or phone call. Thanks to those who have already offered assistance.
THANKS!!

Kim

No comments: