It is just a matter of time before my nice innie bellybutton becomes a gross outie! :-(
(no offense to any of you who have a natural and beautiful outie)
I am getting bigger and bigger and according to the emails I get each week, I've seen nothing yet! (as many of you have told me already too!)
My hunger grows and shrinks like crazy. Today I felt like I could eat a house, but then after eating lunch and grabbing that 2nd milk, I felt like I was going to burst! :-) Oh well!
I'll try to get pictures on here soon, everyone keeps telling me I'll regret it if I don't take pictures at how big I am at each stage or so. Since next week is the 3rd Tri (where has the time gone!) I will surely start with pics then.
Thanks so much for thinking of me and our new family, I'll try to keep you posted on all the prego drama as it happens!
Kim +1
No comments:
Post a Comment