So, the days of me rolling over and falling back into slumber fairly quickly are gone. :-) Probably until I'm an empty nester. ;-) We have gotten to the stage where I roll over and then baby feels the need to roll, move, twist, etc to get comfortable too. It is getting harder and harder for me to get comfortable as well. My hips are starting to ache if left in one spot too long and I'm sure Josh is getting quite tired of me moving so much too. :-)
No worries, I'll be "good and prepared" for late night feedings, crying, or just mothering.
Many of you have been asking for pictures. I've been taking them, just reluctant to put them out there. I'll try tonight to get them off the camera and onto the blog.
There has been a lot of movement the last week or so, baby has started the pushing on the side, ribs, bladder routine. I sometimes push back and it only quits for a short time. Oh well. I've heard it gets worse... oh what a wonderful thing to look forward to!
Sounds like our trip to Kentucky is a go, I have my next doctor appointment on Tuesday morning (5/26) and I'm sure he'll let me leave. We are going on my birthday June 3 and we'll get back by the next Sat or so. Not far or long, just away! We hope to hit St. Louis on the way down, head to Lexington, Louisville, and then maybe back through Indianapolis. (or just back home) depending on how we feel at the end of the trip. We won't be able to be as adventurous as we'd like, but I think we'll still have fun.
Thanks for reading!
Kim, Josh, and Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment