So it all went fairly well. I got there early, went into the lab and drank my drink. It was lemon-lime flavor and for all of you who tried telling me it was awful, it wasn't so bad. :-) It really just tasted like a Sprite or 7up. Not thick at all.
I then went upstairs for my routine appointment. He was getting the heart rate and said that it was a little low so he wanted me to get on the ultrasound machine. So a little freaked out, I went in there and he had me lay there for 30 min before telling me all was fine, he was just checking other things. Ugh! Then I rushed down to the lab again to get my blood drawn and then back up to get my next appointment set up. (June 11)
He gave me a few pictures from the ultrasound, I'll try to scan them in later and he gave me a cd of images from our big ultrasound a couple appointments ago. I hope to get a better peak at the lower region. :-) See if there are any twigs and berries. :-)
Have a great day!
Kim, Josh +1
No comments:
Post a Comment