background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Latest Appointment 7/9/09

I went into my appointment this morning and he checked to see where the baby's head is. He checked and it is down where it needs to be. He said I was 10% and 1 cm. The only other number he didn't say, because it doesn't apply.... how far down into the pelvis the head is.

My blood pressure was 110/84 but I didn't catch the heart rate of the baby.
My next appointment is Friday, July 17th.

Have a good day!
Kim and Baby!

4 comments:

The Schilling's said...

YAY!! How are you feeling? Everyone is super excited to meet your little one!!!

Unknown said...

I'm feeling great, more ready to get it over with now though. For "planning" purposes, it would be nice to wait until Aug, but sometimes I really want it to just be over. (before I get freaked out about labor)
:-)

The Schilling's said...

Can you please, please...NOT tell me what it's like!! I'm already completely terrified, but I guess we got ourselves into this-- At least there is a GREAT end result!! Good Luck with breastfeeding, I think we are going to give it a try as well!!

Unknown said...

Okay Kels, I won't indulge for your sake. :-)
I hear it is best to be induced with an epideral. My friend did it that way and felt NO pain. :-)