background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mom at 38 Weeks


This is mom and dad at 38 weeks of me. Look how skinny mom was in her wedding picture! She hopes to get there again! :-)
Enjoy and yes, mom and dad will spread the news of my arrival when I decide to come.

Mom hopes I stay in there until after the shower on Saturday. :-) So does aunt Elaine.

~Love Baby Meyer

1 comment:

Sara Buls said...

This is great picture of you two. Josh's mom has given me this website many times and it never works. When she came in today we did it together and it done. This is awesome that you are doing this Kim. I'm excited to hear what it is. Don't you want to open that envlope yet???? Those shirts Brandon made are adorable. He's going to be a proud uncle isn't he???? Heard about him touching your baby belly for the first time. Take care and good luck with everything!! :)
Sara Buls