It's going to be a doozy for me. I forgot my breast shields for my pump at home. :-/
I said something at daycare about it and they said I was more than welcome to come over and feed Jonah whenever I needed to. I said maybe at my lunch time I'd swing over. Today is a tech day so I don't meet with kids until this afternoon. Any feeding I do will be in the am.
THANK GOD he is in town! I really need to bring a set of shields to school for dumb mornings like this one.
I'm going to chalk this mishap up to lack of sleep. Jonah was up from 11:30-1:30 last night. Finally put him in his swing and walked away. He had to be woken up at 6:20 this morning to eat. So we not only got a late start, but then I also forgot a vital part of my routine. UGH!
Hope you have a great day, for me, it's iffy.
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment