I was able to go get my glider rocker last night! I searched again yesterday online and finally called back to Suite Dreams to see if they would be willing to haggle on the price. They came down to $699. I called Joshua to see if that was good enough and he said "YES!" I personally think that is still way too much for a chair, but we'd like to think of it as an investment. We got a chair that is the top of the line, so it should last until we are 90 and rocking ourselves to sleep. :-)
Since the store was open until 8pm I was able to make the drive down to Clive and get my chair before the big storm hits.
Since we had a VERY POOR sleeper last night, we both got to use it lots last night. Joshua was in it the longest and he too said it was amazing.
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment