background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Saturday, March 24, 2012

28 Weeks= 3rd Trimester!!

How far along:  28 weeks
Total weight gain: up to 15 total so far  (not good news from the babycenter page- If you're like most women, you'll gain about 11 pounds this trimester.) 
Maternity clothes: oh yeah!- wearing lots of sun dresses w/ sweaters as it's been BEAUTIFUL weather out!
Sleep:rolling over only a few times at night (on purpose), waking up really sore all over, I'm wiped at 9pm every night. 
Best moment this week: watching my belly bounce and move all over
Food cravings: sweets. :-/ (not helping at the scale)
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)- I'm really thinking girl now. 
Labor signs: none yet
Movement: LOTS of kicking and moving.... starting to feel that "across the belly" motion, like dragging your fist along the outside, but inside. :-)
What I miss: being able to bend over easily
What I am looking forward to: ??
Milestones: 14.8  inches long- about 2.25lbs., size of a chinese cabage (whatever that is), Baby Center Page
Next Appt: April 9 for my sugar test and appt. (the Monday after Easter.... guess I won't be eating a lot of candy over Easter. :-/)

No comments: