So... life happened and I haven't been on the blog to update you all on the small changes of life. :-) I can't say there have been big changes over the last 3 weeks, but a few. I'll include the big details in my "normal" weekly blurb.
How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: Not really sure what the scale will read at Dr. Hintz Friday. (previously 9 total)
Maternity clothes: oh yeah!
Sleep:tossing and turning a lot, waking up really sore all over, I'm wiped at 8:45pm. I'm getting up to pee more in the night as well.
Best moment this week:
24: seeing the movement vs just feeling it from the inside
25: having Jonah touch my belly as the baby kicked, he jerked his hand away pretty quick and said "eww!" :-) He did want to touch it again later though.
26: Not baby related, BUT we were able to increase our bandwidth at school from 25 to 60 mgb. Let's just say I did a little dance all the way down the hall to tell my Supt. :-)
Food cravings: no major cravings, but I'm ALWAYS hungry, especially in the AM (10amish)
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)
Labor signs: none yet
What I miss: seeing my toes (ha) being able to breathe as I shave my legs :-)
What I am looking forward to: Long weekend, no school Friday.
Milestones: 14 inches long- about 1lb and a half., size of an english cucumber(Whatever that is), Baby Center Page
Next Appt: tomorrow, March 16, 3:00pm
My belly button has gone flat, which totally grosses out Joshua. :-) It's getting harder to roll over in bed, feeling like a beached whale already (not a good sign), and I'm looking forward to sandal season so I don't have to zip up boots or tie shoes. :-)
Enjoy the weather! I'm loving wearing sun dresses!
No comments:
Post a Comment