How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain: up to 15 total so far
Maternity clothes: oh yeah!- wearing lots of sun dresses w/ sweaters as it's been BEAUTIFUL weather out!
Sleep:tossing and turning a lot, waking up really sore all over, I'm wiped at 9pm every night.
Best moment this week: playing with Jonah outside in the yard -- @ work- getting my Erate filed on Thurs so I could have Friday off. :-)
Food cravings: sweets. :-/
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)- I'm really thinking girl now.
Labor signs: none yet
Movement: LOTS of kicking and moving.... doesn't like it when I sit forward or "cramp it's style."
What I miss: sleep, I know a long road ahead. :-/
What I am looking forward to: ??
Milestones: 14 inches long- about 2lb., size of a head of cauliflower, Baby Center Page
Next Appt: April 9 for my sugar test and appt. (the Monday after Easter.... guess I won't be eating a lot of candy over Easter. :-/)
No comments:
Post a Comment