So here are the details of the last week...
How far along: 37 weeks (considered full term) :-)
Total weight gain: up to 21 total so far (as of May 11).
Maternity clothes: yes, waistbands are NOT a girl's best friend.
Sleep: Sleep is getting more and more uncomfortable. I wake up a few times a night to find a new position.
Best moment this week:
spending some family time "back home" for the weekend. Probably the last time we'll be a "Family of 3" for a long weekend like this. Appreciating right now how "Little" we have to pack when we come back. :-)
Food cravings: raspberry or strawberry smoothies... just fruit and ice... sometimes a little honey to sweeten it. YUM!
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)
Labor signs: MORE Braxton Hicks this week. Doesn't really matter what I'm doing these days, they show up.
Movement: not always a ton of movement each day, depends on what I'm doing... running around from building to building or sitting around at my desk or chilling outside in a lawn chair. Still not a fan of me leaning forward very often. Jill thinks "there is more landscape between my belly and my boobs." :-)
What I miss: the ease of moving around.... Joshua thinks I'm waddling now.
What I am looking forward to: the last few days to be "the three of us"
Milestones: more than 19 inches long- about 6 1/3 lbs, a stalk of swiss chard??, Baby Center Page Reportedly getting plump and has hair... Jonah didn't, so I think that's a lie.
Next Appt: May 29 at 11:40am - After this next appt. I start going every week.
1 comment:
Getting closer!!! It was great to have you guys back home!
Post a Comment