background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Friday, June 19, 2009

June 11 Appointment

Sorry, I know I've been neglecting you all.

We had a pretty normal and regular appointment last week. When I asked about the details for you blog readers he replied with, "1st what the heck is a blog? and There is no way of knowing the size of your baby until it comes out. We can only guess." Then Dr. Hintz said that if all my measurements and weight gain all goes as they have been, I will deliver a 7.5-8.0 lb baby. Average size, but I was/am hoping for a small head. :-)

We got some questions answered about "what if he isn't around," "who he recommends for a pediatrician," and Dr. Hintz got a mini-lesson on "what the heck is a blog?"

The heart rate at the previous appointment was alarmingly low, but settled at 130 (suggesting boy) and this time it was 156 (A GIRL!)

Next appointment is June 25. I hope to get some pics on here again soon. We've been super busy with my classes and Josh has decided to tear into the upstairs bathroom to get a shower put in before baby arrives. :-) We currently have a big hole in the bathroom. I'm including pics of him conquering the tub (which ended up being enameled cast iron). It was way too big for him, but he managed I guess. See and talk with many of you soon!

Kim and baby!


No comments: