background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tender feet and HEARTBURN!!!

2 things are making this pregnancy not so much fun anymore. :-)

1) My feet are sore all the time, super tender in the mornings and after I've been sitting for a long time.

2) HEARTBURN that has no rest. I still haven't figured out what triggors it all the time. Sometimes after it has "calmed" my throat is really sore. Makes me a little nervous that there is some issues with my esophogus that might stick with me after baby is born. :-S
I guess it just needs to be smaller meals than I'm doing now and waiting longer between snacks "meals" before eating again.
The kicker is that I can eat/drink something in the morning and be fine and then I eat/drink the same thing in the afternoon and it sends my throat into fits! CRAZY!!

My child is going to be a furball and has a gastric bypass hold on my stomach! (all speculations) :-)
Stay cool,
Kim and Baby

No comments: