I thought children were supposed to become BETTER sleepers as they got older? Our son has gotten worse. We are back to the first week home sleeping patterns. In a week's time we have gone from every 3 hrs to every 1 1/2 hrs and last night there were even 1 hr stretches inbetween feedings. It would be different if he wasn't eating well during those time periods, but he is eating 10 min on each side.
It is during the day that he doesn't eat extremely well and he also DOESN'T SLEEP during the day either... unless I'm holding him. If I lay him down he is up in 5-10 minutes. Usually just enough time for me to go to the bathroom, eat a snack, or lay down and get comfortable. Right now he is in his swing, and every few minutes or so he is grunting and making noise....so he's not REALLY asleep. Josh got up with him from 5-6:45 this morning until he had to get ready for school. I've been up with him ever since.... PLEASE PRAY FOR SLEEP!!!! for both of us.
7 weeks and sleeping like a newborn! I'm SO glad I'm not back at work yet, I wouldn't be the best to work with right now with this little sleep. :-/
very sleepy,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment