background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday... in the car again!

Today mommy had her 6 wk check up with Dr. Hintz and we went to breastfeeding support group before the appointment. It was a good time, 6 baby boys all in the same room of varying ages. I was almost the biggest... not oldest, but almost the biggest! Mommy weighed me and I was 10 pounds and 12 ounces. That is a whole 2 more pounds in the last 4 weeks. In a few more weeks I go back to Dr. Naeem and she'll weigh me again.
Mom got a clean bill of health and Dr. Hintz joked with her about seeing her soon. Mommy said that she really hoped she wouldn't see him again until her 1 year exam. :-) We'll see what God has planned though, somehow I think mommy and daddy would really prefer for me to be a big boy before I have a sibling.

Have a good day! Hopefully tomorrow I get to just STAY HOME!

Jonah

1 comment:

The Schilling's said...

Thanks for all the updates Kim!! What a busy couple of weeks!! :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your leave!!