Last night we had a GREAT nights sleep. He was a little fussy at the start, but dad rocked him to sleep around 10 and then he slept till 1, then 4:30, then 6:30. So 3, 3, 2 hrs stretches. He's been napping a lot again today, a good 45 min nap about an hour after he got up and now again from 10:30-still sleeping (1pm). He slept right through my chiro appointment, which was great. It was a MUCH needed appointment. I've been getting headaches, just a changaroo from carrying him in front of me to carrying a car seat to the side and lifting/setting him down all the time. We'll go back again next week just to make sure we are still in place. :-)
Have a great weekend everyone! We'll be back Sat-Mon. I'll bring Jonah to the campgrounds on Saturday while Josh shingles his dad's garage. The the races on Sun and Monday. Jonah might even get to go on his first ever Grandpa Kraft wagon ride. Should be a fun weekend!
Kim and Jonah
1 comment:
I'm so glad Jonah is sleeping better! How was your weekend? I'm sorry we missed seeing you guys!!
Post a Comment