background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Friday, September 25, 2009

Still sleepy

Nothing has changed, (please pray harder!) he is still getting up every two hours to eat and fuss at night. Last night I was awake from 1:15-2:30, feeding for 25 min and then rocking to try to get him back to sleep the rest of the time. SO TIRING! He got up again shortly after and so Joshua go up with him to rock him. At 4:30 and I fed him until 4:50 on just one side and fell asleep, I wasn't going to wake him up for the other side, thankfully he slept until about 6:45. Josh played and talked with him for a little bit and then he ate and went back to sleep here now at 8ish. We've got to get our days and nights switched around!

I'd like to start our "school routine" next week, but that might just kill me. Let's hope he gets it figured out soon or we figure out what to do to get it changed.
ADVICE WELCOME!!!

Kim

No comments: