background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fussy, Fussy, FUSSY!

Someone is SO fussy lately. Not our typical Jonah. Cry's when you hold him, when you set him down, when you walk past, when 1 of us (not both, just 1) walks out of the room, or when he doesn't get his way.

I just sat in his room with him for 25 minutes attempting to rock, he wiggles all over, lays his head down jerks it away, pushes on me to let him go, I set him down or turn him away and he screams and reaches for and pulls on me. Josh is now with him. He's still screaming.

The doctor says he is "just fussy." Keep giving him the amoxicilan and make sure he gets naps. Well it's hard to do the nap thing when he won't lay down or rock with you. He just sits and cries.
UGH!

Please pray for peace in our house and my little boy to be happy again.

Kim

1 comment:

G & G Meyer said...

I was just wondering if you quit writing on here?

Are you just writing on facebook?