background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pioneer Days Weekend 2010

We had a packed weekend. It was tough trying to get it all in, but we did it.
From grandma and grandpa time, a bike ride, garage sales, parades, birthday parties, and a purse party we got a lot in.

We went up on Friday to hang out with grandma and grandpa Meyer, took a bike ride with Grandma Meyer to Great Grandma & Grandpa Krafts house. Went and ate supper with Grandma and Grandpa Petersen and slept there. Woke up on Saturday to rain and garage sales for mom and grandma Petersen. Grandma Meyer got 3rd in the 5K at Pioneer Days! Way to go Grandma! Then it cleared off and got muggy for the parade where I got to play with my new JD ATV that Grandma Petersen got me while at the garage sales. I barely noticed there was a parade going on until a big bad semi blew his horn and scared me half to death. I cried a lot, but then Daddy took me to hang out in the Gray B wagon in the parade. It was pretty boring at the slow pace and people staring at me, so I went to sleep.
I woke up to mommy picking us up at the water tower. I was happy to see her and grandma. We petted a few horsies before I went back to Grandma Meyer's house. I fell asleep on the way and took a nap until we got to Woodman's party. It was there I found a stick that I LOVED to play with. I took it with me downtown to get supper.
Then mommy and I went to Brittnee's bday party before heading to G & G Petersen's for bed. I had a LONG day so I slept from 9:30pm-8:15am! Gpa got me some pancakes. YUMMY! Then we went to find daddy who was recouping from Micheal's batchlor party the night before. He and Gpa Meyer seemed really tired!

Mommy and I went to Jill's for a purse party and I got LOTS of attention. Everyone wanted to hold me and tell me how cute I was. I was only interested in Gma Meyer, Katee, and Mommy though. Aunt Jill got me a few times.

Then we headed off to Oberheu Bday party in Fairbank. I had lots of fun playing with the kitties (as long as they stayed a good 12 inches away) and swinging with Mommy and Jenna. I ate a pretty good supper and played with Jenna some more. Then we went home and I crashed hard in the truck, that is a long drive home.

I woke up when we got home though, took a bath, and went to bed. 10:30 is kind of late, so I slept in until 8:20am.
Man, what a weekend... hope you enjoyed your weekend. Time to go, go, go on this MONDAY!!

Jonah

No comments: