background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Sunday, December 18, 2011

14 Weeks

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: at last appointment it was 4lbs. (I think a lot more after the Kraft Xmas today!)
Maternity clothes: stil mostly my own tops. I've moved completely away from my regular dress pants and am in "bigger" pants and some maternity pants. 
Sleep: tossing and turning, getting up to pee at least once
Best moment this week: hearing the heart beat again last Monday. :-) 
Food cravings: mostly junk. Kelsy's chip dip today was AMAZING! 
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl) (jill thinks it's a boy)
Labor signs: none yet
What I miss: my jeans
What I am looking forward to: Christmas Break and working on Jonah's potty training. 
Milestones: baby is the size of a lemon (3 1/2 inches) (babycenter page) 
Next Appt: January 9 
Ultrasound: February 9


We've been getting more and more on Jonah on how the baby is going to need his diapers. He's going to have to give them up soon. He always says NO so we'll see how the Christmas Break crash course goes. 


Jonah got to see Baby Aubry today, he definitely liked her, but we kept him away b/c he has a snotty cold and we didn't want her to get it. 


He loves to look at my belly, give it a pat and tell daddy that mommy has a baby in there.
Looking forward to every week that comes along. I'm sure I'll continue to get bigger and more tired, so can't stop that. :-) 



Until next week! 

No comments: