How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: at last appointment it was 4lbs. (I think a lot more after the Christmas Season!)
Maternity clothes: I'm pretty much out of the regular pants and into maternity pants. Wish my pants were longer. :-( I'm starting to run out of normal tops, but am a little reluctant to get into maternity tops. I kind of like that I don't really "look" obviously pregnant yet.
Sleep: tossing and turning, getting up to pee at least once
Best moment this week: Christmas Eve service with my boys. Jonah being so great in church.
Food cravings: no major cravings, just like food. :-)
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl) (Dana thinks it's a boy)
Labor signs: none yet
What I miss: my jeans
What I am looking forward to: the rest of break and Holly and Jesse's wedding Saturday!
Milestones: baby is the size of an apple (4 inches crown to rump) (babycenter page)
Next Appt: January 9
Ultrasound: February 9
This week I had the flu (Monday & Tuesday). I missed the Oberheu Christmas b/c of it and a day of work with the installers. A night and half day in bed, toast, and 7 up have helped me get back on my feet. Jonah and Josh went back to Cville for some boy time and so it was really nice to get to relax and recoup without having to worry about them.
A busy rest of the work week and I'll be ready to bring in the New Year with Jesse & Holly as they join as one Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment