How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain: ?? haven't weighed myself again. My belly is starting to pop out and it's getting harder to hide it.
Maternity clothes: mostly my own clothes. A few pairs more pairs of maternity pants as my regular dress pants are getting uncomfortable. Lots of long shirts to hide my "unbuttoned" pants. :-)
Sleep: tossing and turning, getting up to pee at least once
Best moment this week: getting to sleep in on Sunday, Josh got up before Jonah and I was the last to rise at 7:45. :-)
Food cravings: pop, either orange or root beer. (glad I'm at school most of the day, otherwise it would be a lot more tempting to have another.)
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl) (jill thinks it's a boy)
Labor signs: none yet
What I miss: being able to wake up and not have to rush for something to eat.
What I am looking forward to: my appointment tomorrow!
Milestones: baby is the size of a medium shrimp (3 inches) (babycenter page)
Next Appt: Dec 12 3:20pm (tomorrow!)
Jonah is figuring more and more out, when asked where the baby is he will pat my belly. Then he'll pat his belly too and say that is where his belly is too.
We've started to move him from a "sippy cup" to a regular cup, he's not liking it.
We've also started to ask him when he's going to give his diapers to the baby. He often times hangs his head and says "no" in a disappointed whiny voice.
We are looking forward to the holidays. I started sorting through the presents today, organizing for future wrapping. :-)
I'll post about my appointment tomorrow after my board meeting. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment