background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Monday, December 12, 2011

2nd OB appointment Dec 12

Weight gained: 4lbs
My Bp: 108/90

Baby heart rate:152 (which he said was very normal) *
Overall visit:
It was a very short visit. I basically drove 2 hrs for 15 minutes. I'm not going to complain too much, I could have been waiting forever as he was down in the OB wing checking on a mother who was about to deliver. He came in to my room in scrubs and cap. I'm guessing he ran straight back down there after poking my belly a few times and listening to the heart rate for about 30 seconds. :-)

My next appointment is January 9 and then our big ultrasound is scheduled for the 9th of February.

*I know all you "boy" thinkers out there are excited as it's a lower rate than the 60s. :-) Jonah's was in the 60s a lot too remember. :-)

Just so everyone that thinks it's also dependent on how hard it is to pick out the name of the baby, we have both names picked out and pretty close to finalized. So we can't say it was harder to find a girl or a boy's name this time. :-) (Don't ask, we're not telling. :-P )

Until next week!

Kim

No comments: