Many family members have started to vote "girl" for the gender of the upcoming Meyer baby. We still don't know and won't until she/he arrives. Here are some definite signs that the family is thinking pink!
From Grandma Meyer
(coming soon, have to retake)
From Aunt Jodi
Sign from above for Grandma Petersen
"This morning as I was backing out of the garage I was thinking about the arrival of my next Grandchild. I started to pray that it would be healthy and come soon. As I pulled out on the road I looked up to the sky and saw the most beautiful pink sky and a rainbow. It was like God telling me that it was going to be a girl and that she is going to be just fine."
Reports that Aunt Rosemary bought girly clothes too,... even though she's been thinking "boy" for so long. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment