So here are the details of the last week...
How far along: 38 weeks
Total weight gain: up to 23.5 total so far (as of May 29).
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: doing okay, not always comfy, but still sleeping.
Best moment this week: my birthday weekend. :-) Out to eat, picking out flowers, painting pots, planting flowers, Josh getting the flower beds looking fantastic with clean up and new mulch.
Food cravings: back to orange pop, I also bought a big bag of gummy bears the other day, just b/c :-)
Gender: ??? (hoping for a girl)
Labor signs: Contractions on May 31 - lasting up to 3 min and kind of intense. They got me a bit worried there for awhile. Lots of Braxton hicks throughout the rest of the week.
Movement: not as much movement as in the past, I have a feeling he/she is running out of room. The movement I do have goes across the bottom of my belly or real low.
What I miss: being able to see my feet and shave my legs
What I am looking forward to: sleeping in before too long and I'm not able to. :-)
Milestones: more than 19 1/2 inches long- about 6.8 lbs, a leek, Baby Center Page Reportedly getting plump.
Next Appt: June 5 at 11:00am.
No comments:
Post a Comment