
We brought home a 2007 Yukon SLT last night. We (I) was able to haggle them down to our price point. It blue-booked for about 31K and we got it for 25,500. It is funny how you can get what you want from a car salesman when you say "NO" multiple times. It was also in our favor that it was the last day of the month and that we were buying a GMC at a Nissan dealership. We were also buying it with no trade in, so they wouldn't have to get rid of ours again. They apparently really love to meet their 'car goal' for the month and will do just about anything to get one sold. :-)
So the ride is pretty nice, we'll bring it home this weekend to test out our room and such. See you all soon.
3 comments:
Whoo Hoo!! That was faster then I thought it would be. Way to go Kim!! Looks like a really nice vehicle. :)
Faster than we thought too. Amazing how it all worked out. I guess it was just meant to be!
:-)
I really like it! It looks nice! should hold a good bunch of people and things!!
Post a Comment