background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Friday, October 16, 2009

first few days back...

Thanks for waiting patiently... :-)

Thursday October 15, 2009
My first day back was a LONG one. I had to be at school for conferences so I was there from 7:45am until 8:05pm. Making my first day away from little Jonah a very LONG and somewhat harder day than it really could have been. I did okay as long as I didn't think too much about him, which was hard since I have pictures around me all the time, I pump- which it works best if I'm thinking of him, and everyone kept asking me how I was doing. :-)
He was with Grandma all day and night (daddy too) so it was easier to leave him than if I were dropping him off with people he didn't know.
The most wonderful part of Thursday was that I got a FULL 8 HOURS of sleep before going back. Jonah was a trooper and gave me the best "going back to work" present he could have ever given me. (he slept in his swing though)

Friday October 16, 2009
My 2nd day back was a little easier, he was fine with me going and it wasn't as long of a day so I was okay too. I made it home by 4:15 and hung out with him all night since daddy had to work the football game gate. We enjoyed our time together, though he was a little fussy... I think he missed grandma P.

Saturday we went to Cville for the day. Dad worked on Aunt Jill's bathroom and got hay for Grandpa Kraft. I went to see Matt and Mandy, but was a pretty fussy guest. I finally got a nap in there, in mommy's arms, just where I like it! We went home to sleep and up for church in the morning. Mommy and daddy are thinking of getting me into the nursery at church on Sundays, this is the 2nd Sunday in a row that mommy has missed most of the service b/c of my eating habits. She's even had bottles both times. The people in the nursery are pretty nice, so I'm not worried.

Monday- back to hanging out with Grandma. I won't be back until late again because of conferences, so Jonah will be with daddy until Mom gets home. Should be a fun night. Tuesday is our first day of daycare!

Kim

No comments: