background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Monday, October 19, 2009

THANK GOD for Grandmas!!

My brain is not with me today.....

I was awakened at 2:00 by my angel and didn't get back to bed until 3:30, my alarm went off at 5:30 to get ready for the day, so I'm blaming this all on sleep deprivation!

I forgot a whole lot of things at home today, thankfully my mom is at home with Jonah and was able to SAVE THE DAY. I forgot my school keys at home, which I can survive without, just makes things a little less convienent. I also forgot the caps to my pump bottles (no way to transport the 5 ounces of milk I pumped this morning.. :-) Dorinda gave me a plastic baggy to hold me over. I also forgot the little membranes that allow the suction to happen. Thankfully I have one that is in my bag always, so I was able to pump with one instead of 2 like I normally do, twice as long.
Mom brought my caps and membranes to school today for me, she is a LIFE SAVER!
I'm bum out of luck tomorrow though, we will all be gone. maybe donna.... ;-)

Pray for an attached head tomorrow. :-)

Kim

No comments: