background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Monday, October 12, 2009

New Routine

So, we still aren't sleeping real great at night... been very fussy since Friday. However, we have to get on a solid routine going since I go back to work on Thursday. This morning we started by getting up at 5:30am and getting ready. I think I will be ready if things go as smoothly as this morning. He woke up about 2 minutes before my alarm, he ate, I ate, he went into his swing while I showered (because dad was still sleeping). I did my hair, got dressed, and makeup. He started to get fussy about 6:45, so he ate a little more and fell asleep again around 6:55 (when Dad finally woke up).

We are going to have to be on the road between 6:45 and 7:00am depending on if I have a 7:30 meeting or not. So, hopefully this routine continues. :-)

Kim
ps- I hope I get a nap today. ;-) I'm pooped!

Jonah's sleep Sun night: started routine around 6:45, ate, into bed by 9, up again 3x until 10.
Up again at 1:00 until 2:45 (that's the part that kills me), awake at 5:28am.

No comments: