I went to the doctor today, they didn't have any openings when I called at 8am, but they called back a few hours later to tell me there was a cancellation.
So, the verdict is.... STREP THROAT!! :-(
I have meds for the next ten days. I made sure to ask for something safe for Jonah and that would hopefully not reduce my milk supply. Dr. Frisch said it depends on the person. So, oatmeal and water... keep it up!
So, tough call on if we are coming back this weekend. I've had my first round of meds, but they say you should be on them for 24 hrs before heading back to school, so I'll let Joshua make the call. I don't want to get anyone sick back north.
Kim
1 comment:
take care of yourself and get plenty of rest and fluids. Let Jr take care of Jonah tonight and I hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment