I'm drying up, only pumping once a day these days. At least we've made it 6 months.
Perks to no longer breastfeeding:
- I can wear my VS bras again!
- No more breast pads
- one less bag to take to school
- Josh can get up at night to feed :-) (he has actually been doing a lot) - no complaints
- Oatmeal is a choice, not a necessity for breakfast
- back on full strength BC
- no more smelling like maple syrup from the Fenugreek supplements
Downfalls:
- no more wonderful bonding time with my little one (that kind anyway)
- no more vital nutrients/antibodies for him daily
- STINKY diapers
- formula costs money
I've got fenugreek and storage bags (freezer ones) left over if any breastfeeding mom would like them. I suppose I could pack them up and keep them for the next baby too. :-) (the bags, not the Fenugreek).
Have a good one!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment