He stayed home with dad yesterday and got in some good naps. He still wouldn't eat his green beans, but took in quite a bit of formula!
He was still up at 9ish, but we got him to fall asleep shortly after and then he was up again at 2:00ish until 3:17. Partially I think from being asleep so long during the day, but mostly from coughing. He still sleeps on the boppy in the crib. He slides out when he coughs.
It is kind of funny to watch him, when he doesn't know I'm there. He'll cough hard and his paci comes shooting out, but he'll find it by raking his hand over the bed and then stick it back in. :-) Self soother, I think so!
This morning we went in and he was "stuck" between the ends of the boppy. (not really stuck, he could move, just the way he slid down) His arms were above his head and it looked like he was going down a rollercoaster hill or something. :-) As soon as he knew we were in there he moved his arms down and wiggled out of the boppy further. Smiles galore.
He's back at daycare today, Grandma Meyer offered to watch him tomorrow and Kimmie at daycare said that was fine with her if that is what we want to do. I suppose it depends on how today goes and if Grandma wants to give up her vacation day from school to hang out with a hacky kid. She'll have to be brave though, he needs his nose sucked out every few hours to make sure his coughing stays to a minimum.
Well, have a good day. I hope he gets better soon so he can meet his cousin Maddox. Maddox was born over a month ago and they still haven't met!
stay warm!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment