background

Meyer Family

Meyer Family
Winter 2014

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I really despise him....

We went to the doc, got in late, he did his show boat routine with all his medical gargin and I left mad at him. Can you tell!

He spent 98% of the time bashing his nurse and looking at his ears. Which is NOT what we were there for. I said after he went through all of that BS, "so does that effect his eyes and coughing/chest congestion?" NO was his answer. I then asked him to deal with the issue we came in for

He told me that he could give him some drops for his eyes and his ears. He went on some more about some other BS and I tuned him out. He wants Jonah to be seen in 10 days at People's for a recheck.

I didn't get the ear drops, his pediatrician has NEVER cared about the wax in his ears. I'm going to call and get their opinion on it before I pay for something we don't need. Have I said I don't like this guy!

Nuts morning, waste of time, off and running on the rest of the day.


Kim

- ps I was nice though, I didn't bite of his head and spit in it like I wanted to. :-)

No comments: